Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pie Lab | Greensboro, AL


I love the idea and mission of Pie Lab. It is such a fun and cute place inside. I stopped by on my way out of town. I ordered a slice of coconut cream pie and a slice of bourbon pecan. I got about 60 miles down the road when I decided to pull out the coconut cream pie and try it. I was pretty upset to realize I had been given two slices of bourbon pecan instead, which was delicious, so it made me not quite upset anymore but I still really wanted to try the coconut cream pie. If you are ever in Greensboro, Alabama I would say Pie Lab is a must but make sure to double check your order before you leave if you are getting it to go!

Here is the video from their website.  




Pie Lab on Urbanspoon

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the Pie Lab mission but have never stopped there. I knew some AmeriCorps people who helped start this project. Will have to stop by the next time I pass through Greensboro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place is SO cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!