Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hannah's Bachelorette Weekend


This weekend was one of my friend/sorority sister/old roommate's bachelorette weekend. Everyone came to Tuscaloosa. On Friday, we started out at Perry's for a lingerie shower and then headed downtown. On Saturday we went to dinner at one of my favorites, Chuck's, and then went dancing. It was great to get to hang out with such amazing girls! I miss them all so much!


So this is the new sorority pose? I still have a crick in my neck from this picture...


This weekend went by too fast. Now, only a few more weeks until Hannah's wedding! Ahhh!! 
post signature

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!