Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Montego's | Mobile, AL


While in Mobile for Trey's birthday we met our friend China for lunch at Montego's Caribbean Cafe & Bar. I asked her if there was a newer good place to eat that I hadn't tried before. We had the queso and chips for an appetizer. I ordered the fish tacos for my meal with a side of loaded potato salad. I could only eat one of the tacos. It was a lot of food. Everything was delicious and the service was great.

Montego's Caribbean Cafe & Bar on Urbanspoon
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend! Just now catching up on blog posts after all our Italy trip craziness! :) This place looks tasty. I love fish tacos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!