I received my first Goodies Box last month. This is a subscription service that delivers quite a few unique foods to try out.
- Sun Cups | Dark Chocolate Mint Chips - I do not like chocolate and mint so I gave this away.
- Bare Fruit | Cinnamon Apple Chips - These were good, I'd eat them again.
- Rocky Mountain Popcorn | Cinnamon Sugar - I loved this popcorn. Very unique and good flavor.
- Effie's Homemade | Oat Cakes - This was my favorite thing in this month's box. They were buttery and fell apart in your mouth. Delicious!
- World Table | Chocolate Mint Cookie Thins - Once again I don't like chocolate and mint mixed. They were a big hit at the family Christmas get-together though.
- EatSmart Naturals | Veggie Chips - These were not good. They tasted like cardboard.
- Sun Cups | Sunflower Butter Milk Chocolate Cups - I like peanut butter cups better. The sunflower butter was too different for me when I expect peanut butter to be inside.