Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Birchbox | December 2012



I signed up for Birchbox for the second time in November. I canceled before because I needed to save money plus there was a glitch or something in their billing system and I was being charged twice every month. Every month I would call or email them and explain what was happening and they would refund the extra charge. They were always really nice about it but it became a hassle every month. Well, I decided to give them another try. I never received my November box due to Hurricane Sandy (which is completely understandable I am not complaining) which they were super nice and gave me a $10 credit to their online shop since my account was still charged for a box. The December box included the following items:
  • Juicy Couture - Juicy Couture fragrance
  • theBalm cosmetics Hot Mama Shadow & Blush All-in-One
  • Chuao Chocolatier ChocoPod Maple Bacon flavor
  • Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream
  • Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Advanced Volume Shampoo with Expansion Technology 
I would have never thought to give them a second chance if they did not have such great customer service. 

3 comments:

  1. I love The Balm products! I hope I get this in my January box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried TheBalm products before. I am looking forward to trying this one!

      Delete
  2. That really is great customer service!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!