Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Local Catch | Tuscaloosa, AL





After work today I met Leigh for dinner at Local Catch, a newer restaurant in downtown Tuscaloosa. Neither one of us had ever been before. I ordered a glass of Moscato and the Fish Tacos - grilled fish of the day with cabbage, pico de gallo and house white sauce with fries. I am not sure what the house white sauce is but it is really good. The service was great and the waiter/bartender/host was friendly. I will definitely be going back to try some of their other dishes. 

Local Catch Bar and Grill on Urbanspoon
post signature


2 comments:

  1. So great when the service is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white sauce is an onion, lime and vinegar sauce.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!