Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Currently | July 2013



Loving: The Wet Brush. If you do not have one you need to go get one now! With my old brush it took me over 10 minutes to brush all my tangles out wet or dry. Now it takes less than a minute. It is amazing. My hair stylist used it on my hair after shampooing it and that is how I found out about it. Disclaimer: I paid for the brush with my own money and am in no way affiliated with The Wet Brush company. I do not gain anything from you purchasing this brush. I just love it so much I had to share it with you. 

Reading: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. So far it is really good! 

Watching: The Bachelorette, Pretty Little Liars, Twisted, The Layover with Anthony Bourdain - I am getting the travel itch again.  

Anticipating: The next time I will be laying by the pool. After church this past Sunday I went to the pool in my neighborhood for the first time. I cannot wait to go back. 

Listening to: Rain, it has rained an awful lot this month.

Planning: A beach trip for my birthday! Yes, I plan things way in advance.

Wishing: For more sunshine on the weekends so I can enjoy being outside. I would rather in rain while I am in the office during the week. 

Working on: Finding some fun online spin workouts. I finally bought a spin bike after wanting one for a few years. I have been doing the same video so if anyone knows of any good ones let me know!

Thankful: My Mom. She has helped and given me so much. I would not be who I am without her.  

What are you currently loving, reading, watching, anticipating, listening to, planning, working on, wishing, thankful for, etc.?

Previous Currently Posts:
- June 2013

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I haven't even heard of the wet brush before! I need to look into that! Hooray for planning a beach trip! Those are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!