Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Currently | June 2013


Loving: This warm weather! 

Reading: The Emperor's Children and travel books. Daydreaming about visiting far off lands.

Watching: The Bachelorette, Baby Daddy and on season 2 of Rosswell on Netflix.

Anticipating: 4th of July. I hope it is sunny and I am laying by the pool all day long.

Listening to: Country music stations. I have been in the Honky Tonk mood ever since getting back from Nashville.

Planning: Not sure if I am planning anything at the moment.

Wishing: I could snap my fingers and everything in my house be finished.

Working on: Getting my house finished. I still have the guestroom, guest bathroom and 2 halls to paint.  

Thankful: That I have my own home to have to worry about getting rooms painted, etc. 

What are you currently loving, reading, watching, anticipating, listening to, planning, working on, wishing, thankful for, etc.?

Previous Currently Posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!