Friday, September 2, 2011

Why blog?

Today is the day before the first football game of the season!! It is pretty exciting. Driving around town you see RVs set up and people wearing Alabama Paraphernalia. I just love it. Growing up in a college town I don't know any other way of life.

Side Note: I updated my About Me page. I feel like this will be a continuously evolving page as I am continuously changing.

Tonight a very special someone gets in town! I can't wait to see him! I have a wonderful dinner planned out. At least I hope it turns our wonderful... We shall see!


How did I learn about health and fitness (life) blogging?

I stumbled across an article in Women's Health Magazine, March 2011 edition titled "What We're Reading This Week" The first one on the list was "Kale and Sweet Potato Frittata" via Peanut Butter Fingers. Peanut Butter Fingers, what was that? (I love peanut butter and this struck my curiosity) I immediately grabbed my laptop and went directly to what I would soon find out to be a health blog. I had never heard of or seen one before. I was immediately hooked. I then looked at PB Fingers' blog roll and discovered many more blogs that have become daily must reads. You can find these on my favorites page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!