Saturday, September 3, 2011

It’s that time again!! Rolllllll Tiddddeee Rollllll!


Today is a big day for the great state of ALABAMA. You guessed it! It’s the first Bama game of the season! Here are some pictures from previous seasons.

bama2

bama

adx

football

FSU

FSU2
FSU3

me and ang

ole miss

roll tide

scoreboard

There is just something about football season! I can’t put words to it but if you are from Tuscaloosa or have visited Tuscaloosa on a game day you know what I am talking about! I have been to several other cities for games and its just not the same.

On a side note I have great respect for the Kent State football players! They came in town for a few days to help with the tornado recovery efforts by assisting in the rebuilding of houses. Thanks guys! I certainly hope all of the Bama fans clap and cheer for Kent State when they walk on the field! No booing!!! Let’s show some class!

Roll Tide!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!