Thursday, September 8, 2011

Animal Lover


Yesterday morning this little sweet heart showed up on my back porch. It looks like my parents are going to end up keeping her. My parents have the biggest soft spot for animals. I guess that is where I got it from.

kitten

Here is the 10k training schedule I am using.

10k training

Source

Turkey Bravo

For lunch yesterday I had a half of a Bacon Turkey Bravo from Panera minus the bacon and gouda add cheddar. I ate the other half for dinner.

Bike Ride

I went with a friend Stephen on the above bike ride. It was so much fun. My favorite part though was playing with this little fellow named Polo. He has the softest fur ever. I wanted to take him home with me.

Polo

Today after work I spent the evening visiting a wonderful man. Nana and Pop are like grandparents to me. They are one of my friend’s grandparents.

DSC00665

Here we are at my graduation party in August. He is not doing well. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Tomato Basil Bread from Panera. I tried it for the first time this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cinnamon part on the crust! I always save it for last.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!