Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hot Apple Cider

Last night I did not sleep well at all. I woke up at 1:35 a.m. with a pain behind my left shoulder blade! It wasn't like a muscle pain or spasm but like a sharp pain. Never had that before. I tried laying all different ways till finally I guess I fell back asleep. When I woke up this morning one of my left toes was red and swollen and hurt like crazy. I could not stand on it without it hurting. Someone came into my room and beat me up last night. That's all I can think of as to why I was hurting in random places ha! Let's hope I have a better night tonight.

For a morning snack I had some freeze-dried pineapple. It was good. This weekend while in Mobile I Trey bought several packs to try in different fruits.

Freeze-dried pineapples

Today at work we got in the coffee and cider I ordered last week from Green Mountain Coffee.

coffee

I of course had to try them all out today. I like the Hot Apple Cider the best, then the Caramel Vanilla Cream. The Pumpkin Spice smells good but it is more spice than pumpkin:(

After work I was so tired but I made my self run even though it was a very short run. Hey better than nothing, right?

me

Here are my stats:

2miles

Hopefully I will get in bed early tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!