Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TV dinner turned healthy-ish


For lunch I tried another Amy’s frozen meal. It was pretty good. The rice and enchiladas both did not taste frozen but fresh.

enchiladas

Here are the nutrition facts:

Nutrition Facts

For a snack I had a cinnamon roll yogurt with granola. I only ate the yogurt that had granola with it… I don’t care for just yogurt. I want a crunch!

snack

After work I almost decided to just stay at home and not go to the gym but I am proud of myself for not giving in! I will say my workout wasn’t as long or intense as it could have been but I am just happy I went at all! Plus my body still feels like I did something so I am okay with it.

This is what I did:
  • Elliptical 10 minutes (10 intense minutes! My legs were burning!)
  • Shoulder press 20lbs 10 reps 1 set
  • Arm curl 12 lbs 10 reps 2 sets
  • Triceps extension 65 lbs 10 reps 2 sets
  • Leg press 80 lbs 10 reps 3 sets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!