Sunday, August 14, 2011

Semi-productive Sunday

I have been cleaning all day. Well most of the day when I haven’t been taking a break from cleaning. I have been getting rid of all my notes and stuff I had been holding onto from college just in case I might need it. Which I never ended up needing so I know I won’t need it now that I have graduated. It feels so strange not having to do any kind of school work! Another reason why I think I started this blog. To fill the time I used to spend studying.
I finished Nantucket Nights last night. Not one of my favorite books. It is a mystery-ish book. I could have done without some parts. It seemed like everyone in the book was having an affair. Not what I had expected. Now I need a new book to read.
This afternoon I decided it would be a good idea to pre-pack some granola to go with my yogurt this week at work. I usually am in such a rush in the mornings I have no extra time to be packing my lunch. I must get in the habit of pre-packing my lunch. I can’t keep eating out everyday.
DSC00712
DSC00716
I have tried many different varieties of Greek yogurt but I just can’t make myself like the thickness of it. So I still just stick with my fat free yogurt from Publix. However, I do like cooking with Greek yogurt a whole lot.
For dinner I am going to cook this with some green beans and make extra so I can take leftovers for lunch this week.
DSC00713

  • Have you read Nantucket Nights? If so, what did you think about it?
  • Any suggestions on which book I should read next?

1 comment:

  1. Love whole wheat pasta. So easy and delicious. It's definitely my go to dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!