Sunday, August 7, 2011

Graduation

I graduated from The University of Alabama yesterday!
Graduation started at 2 o'clock. I had to be there at 12:30 and so to insure that I got a decent park I arrived at 12:00. After the graduation was over we went to my aunt's house. We had lots of food! I will post some of the recipes soon!













After partying it up at my aunt's some of us went out to Top Shelf in downtown Tuscaloosa to do some more celebrating and hear our friend John Hayes play.



I have a wonderful family and great friends! Thank you all for encouraging me over the years! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!