Thursday, August 18, 2011

Guess What Came in the Mail Today!!?

My boss flew to Missouri today for a deposition, my coworker/friend/pledge sister left for the beach, the runner started law school this week... I was left alone at the office today. I got a lot of organizing and work done. It wasn't so bad but I like having others in the office to talk to. I am glad the boss will be back in the office some tomorrow!

So I guess you are wondering what came in the mail today?! My gym membership card! After work I headed straight to try it out! It is not big like I am used to but I think I like it. It was quiet and only a few people were there working out. One of which I knew! I love running into people when I least expect it. Well at least some times. The gym had one bathroom it looked like with a shower. No huge locker room but I think I can manage since it is less than 2 miles from my house. Also, all of the equipment looked really new and clean.

When I go to a different gym for the first time my workout usually isn't very strenuous. I don't know if I am shy or what but I like to scope the place out and usually only do cardio for the first time. It is were I feel the safest. Call me it strange but its just what I do.

Today's workout:
  • 15 minutes elliptical at level 4
  • 10 minutes bike at level 4
Tomorrow I plan on diving in and trying out the weight machines. They looked like my old gym's so I should be good to go. I may or may not try to get in a workout before work. I'm not making any promises.

Sorry no pictures today but I didn't have anything to take pictures of and don't want to fill this blog with pointless pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!