Friday, May 25, 2012

The Mediterranean Sandwich Co.

Trey and I had been wanting to try out The Mediterranean Sandwich Co. for a while. It did not disappoint.

The Mediterranean Sandwich Shop

I ordered the The Chicken Shawarma - roasted chicken served on a warm pita with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and Tzatziki sauce. Delicious flavor!

 Mediterranean Sandwich Co. on Urbanspoon
  Baskin Robbins_1Baskin Robbins_2

For dessert we went to an old favorite of mine, Baskin Robbins. We don’t have one anymore in Tuscaloosa. I love their Daiquiri Ice. I hadn't had it since middle school. It was just as I remembered it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!