Monday, April 23, 2012

Snow Crab Leg Date Night

Saturday night Trey and I decided to have a relaxing date at home. We went to Sam’s to get my tires rotated and serviced. While waiting we perused every isle in Sam’s. I spotted some frozen Snow Crab Legs and decided that’s what we needed for dinner. The directions were super easy and it took a total of 10 minutes for them to be completely cooked and ready to eat.

IMG_2528

Trey made Bloody Mary’s to drink while we cooked dinner. He loves to garnish it up! You can’t see it but there is okra in the glass too. I only like to eat the celery but its pretty with all the other stuff added too.  

IMG_2533

We had salads, baked potatoes and steamed snow crab legs. Don’t let my plate fool you. I had way more crab legs than that! :)

Question:
  • Do you ever just like to stay in and cook a fancy dinner or would you rather leave that to the restaurants and go out to eat?

3 comments:

  1. I love to stay home and make something that we don't typically eat - it's a fun way to break the routine :)

    I love your fun little meal at home - Trey's Bloody Mary's look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really glad I stumbled across your blog ! I am also living in AL (an hour outside of Tuscaloosa). I am originally from new orleans, but moved here recently. I really am excited to get to know you!!

    xo.britt
    themagnoliapair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cooking at home for my bf and I. I feel as if it gives us a chance to spend even more time together while discovering new dishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!