Sunday, April 1, 2012

Friday Night Pizza Date

This weekend I went to Mobile to see Trey. Friday I got off at 4 and after a few errands hit the road to Mobile. When I got there we unpacked my bags and headed to Mellow Mushroom for dinner.

IMG_2373

Trey ordered a Bloody Mary and I had the Mushroom Tea.

IMG_2375IMG_2374

It was really good. It does taste like a Long Island and the “mellow twist” is a raspberry flavor.

IMG_2376

We both ordered salads to start off with. I had the Caesar.

IMG_2377

We shared a pizza, half Gourmet White and half Mellowterranean. My favorite was the Mellowterranean.

Mellow Mushroom on Urbanspoon

We have a Mellow Mushroom in Tuscaloosa but I hadn’t had it in a long time. It is my favorite pizza place I have been to. 

I’ll finish recapping the weekend tomorrow. I am about to fall asleep!

Good night!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let’s Chat!
  • What fun things did you do this weekend?
I went to a crawfish boil on Saturday! I’ll share the details tomorrow! It was lots of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!