Oven Fried Chicken
Makes enough for 2
- 1 egg
- 2 oz. milk
- 1 1/2 cups cornflakes
- 4 – 6 chicken tenderloins
- dried chopped onion
- garlic powder
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl mix egg and milk.
- Put cornflakes in a quart sized or larger ziplock bag. Mash up until cornflakes are crushed into smaller pieces. Add onion, garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip chicken into liquid mixture and then into dry mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Spritz the chicken with cooking spray to increase the browning.
- Bake for 10 minutes then flip chicken over. Bake 5 more minutes or until chicken is completely cooked and browned on the outside.
- Do you have any tradionally unhealthy comfort food recipes you have transformed into healthy ones? Please share!