Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Christmas Musical

Tonight I picked up my Mom and we went to our church’s Christmas program. They did a new program this year. For as long as I can remember we have always done the same Christmas program every year. The new one turned out really good and it was nice to have a change. It was all fancy with all kinds of pretty lights.

cwood5

Don’t mind the chipped nails… I took a nap trying to get rid of a headache today and didn’t have time to paint my nails. Good news – the headache went away!

cwood

When we got there the bottom floor was pretty full so we ended up sitting in the balcony which I liked because you could see everything.

cwood2cwood3cwood4

They had a fellowship afterwards with food but the line was so long to get into the gym Mom and I decided to head over to Jason’s Deli instead. We were starving and didn’t want to wait.

jason's

I ordered the Turkey Wrap with no sprouts but they gave them to me anyways, fruit and a cup of broccoli cheddar soup. Fruit wasn't too good but I probably shouldn't have ordered it since it is December and all...

jason's2

Mom had the small potato. If you don't say small they give you 2 potatoes. Way too much!

jason's3

We both took advantage of the free soft serve.

One week left of work then I am off until January 2nd! I am pretty excited. Friday can’t come soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love Christmas programs! So glad you enjoyed yours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!