Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Mexican Birthday

My big’s birthday is at the end of the month but to surprise her one of our friends planned a birthday dinner yesterday for her. It was at a local Mexican restaurant.

DSC00832

This is part of my D.Q. family in the sorority. From left to right: Julia, Lauchlan, Rebecca, Ashleigh (my twin), me, Sarah (my big) and Beth (my grand big). A lot of other friends came but they didn’t get pictured. Sorry guys!

Sarah was recently proposed to!!! It made it on the news. Click here to see ABC 33/40’s video of her engagement.

Happy Early Birthday Sarah and Congrats! I am so happy and excited for you and Drew!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!