Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bama Glama TV Show Premiere

180863_1679608164482_1665885103_1551593_120426_n[1]
(Source)

Last night I attended the premiere party for Food Network’s new show Bama Glama with Perry. She was nice enough to let me be her date. It was definitely an experience to check off the list.

wedgeworth

The show is about a wedding planner that is from Northport, Alabama.

wedgeworth2

There was rumors of a celebrity showing up. I had my fingers crossed for Paula Dean. I was close… Paula’s bestie was there and a fake Justin Bieber… Oh well so no celebrities but it was still an interesting night.

wedgeworth3wedgeworth4wedgeworth5

This is Scot Wedgeworth he is “Mr. Bama Glama”.

The premiere party was at Opus in Downtown Northport. There was a small table with food but I couldn’t tell what anything was so we didn’t try any of it.

wedgeworth6

The show comes on Food Network on Fridays at 7 p.m. Central Time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!