Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cookies, Cookies and More Cookies!











I received all 3 boxes of cookies pretty early! Here are the ones I was really lucky to receive!

First I received Raspberry Almond Rugelach from Alyssa at Karma Cucina. These were absolutely amazing.  

DSC_0232
karmacucina

I fell in love with her business cards…. so much so I ordered some of my own. I am not sure if I ordered them from the same company she did but I absolutely love the ones I had made.

DSC_0235DSC_0237

Next, I received Salted Chocolate Pecan Oatmeal Cookies from Madeline at Thursday Night Baking. These were yummy! I didn’t get very many pictures because I was headed over to a friend’s apartment and took them over with me to share with everyone. They were a hit! I had to assure everyone that they were from a “friend” and not poisonous since I received them in the mail. 

DSC_0267DSC_0269

Last, but not least, I received Cherry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies from Anne at From My Sweet Heart. One of my favorite cookies is White Chocolate Cookies so these were a new creative twist on them.

DSC_0271DSC_0272

Thank you all for sending me awesome cookies! Be sure to check back here for links to their recipes after December 12th. And I will be posting on Monday about the cookies I made.

I am already excited about next year’s cookie swap! If you missed out on this year’s cookie swap and you want to sign up for notifications for next year you can go here.

More Posts on The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!