Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Craft Party

Last Thursday, Angela and I had a Christmas Craft party at my place. It was a lot of fun. I had just as much fun putting it all together.

21

Christmas Party Menu
1. Ham and cheese bites
2. Mini Cheeseburgers
3. Vegetable Tray
4. Sister Schubert Sausage Rolls
5. Sausage Balls
6. Ham “Church” Sandwiches
7. Chocolate Mousse Shooters
8. Double Stuffed Oreos
9. Apple Cider
10. Mimosas

DSC_0279DSC_0280DSC_0281DSC_0282DSC_0283DSC_028434

The craft of the night! We went to Michael’s on Wednesday to buy supplies but all they had left were ornament kits. These turned out good and easy to make.

I love Christmas Parties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!