Saturday, February 18, 2012

Regina’s Kitchen

For lunch today Trey and I tried out Regina’s Kitchen. It is now one of my new favorite places to go to in Mobile to eat.

Regina's Kitchen

I love the atmosphere. Very inviting and friendly. We actually walking in a few minutes before they opened without realizing it and they were really nice and talked to us until they were ready to take our order. They take your order at the front and when your food is ready they call your name for you to come pick it up at the front. We were the only customers for the first 5 minutes but then they got busy. 

jones

They had a fridge you could pick a bottled soda, beer or wince from. I chose to try Jones zero calorie Black Cherry Soda. It was really good! I am not obsessed and will be searching for this in grocery stores.

Regina's Kitchen2

They table were set really cute! Each table had a different book you could look through.

Regina's Kitchen3

Trey ordered the veggie sandwich – swiss, provolone, cheddar, feta, lettuce, tomato, spinach, artichoke hearts, purple onion, fresh veggie and herb dressing, steamed on French bread.For a side he got the pasta salad (which was good, I tasted it).

Regina's Kitchen4

I ordered the Mobilian which you chose 3 from a list of items. I chose chicken salad, potato salad and fruit salad. I ordered the poppy seed vinaigrette on the side of the fruit instead of mixed in. I loved everything. It all tasted fresh and great!

Regina's Kitchen on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when you find a new restaurant ?! I went to a new place a couple months ago that makes southern food and instantly fell in love. I've never been to Regina's Kitchen (is it downtown?) But Mobile sure does have some good places to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is on Government Street not downtown. It is close to a Smoothie King and there was a Blockbuster but it closed. I hope this helps but I am not good with directions.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!