Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mini Foodzie Box

My Mom came home from the hospital today! She is doing great! Thanks for all of your prayers!

If that wasn’t enough exciting news today, I also got my free mini Foodzie box in the mail. I think the offer is still available. If you are a new subscriber you get a free mini version of their monthly box. If you don’t like it you can cancel and not be charged and keep the free mini box.

Let me preface the rest of this post. These are all my own opinions and I am not being compensated in any way to post about the Foodzie box. I really like it and thought I would share with you all!

foodzie3

foodzie

In the box I got a bag of heart candy from Papabubble and Almond Fleur de Sel Toffee from Valerie Confections.

foodzie4

I am a huge fan so far! I love the idea of getting to try items from small businesses! They send you several food items that they have selected from “small-batch foodmakers” across the nation. If you like any of the items you receive you can order them directly from Foodzie.

You get to choose one box from three different themed boxes a month. Listed below are examples of previous boxes.

Cooking Box: Date Night – Durum Wheat Mohawk Pasta, Fig & Port Vinaigrette, roasted salted pecans, Mendocino sea salt, port wine caramel chocolate bar

Tasting Box: Valentine’s Day – salted almond dark chocolate bar, coconut palm sugar caramels, peanut butter brownie, hand pulled Valentines Day candy, dark chocolate covered pistachios, almond fleur de sel toffee

Tasting Box: Movie Night -  Heirloom popcorn, all natural gummy bears, handmade peanut butter cups, original zzang candy bar, all natural red licorice, chocolate covered raisins, chai cola

The Signature Box: Jump Start The Year – kale chips, sea salt & cacao nib chocolate bars, blueberry energy bars

The Cooking Box: Breakfast in Bed – almond granola, organic raspberry preserves, hazelnut pancake mix

The Pairing Box: The Buzz Box – micro-roast espresso, four different percentages of bean-to-bar chocolate

I don’t know about you but I am going to have a hard time deciding each month which box to choose! They all look great!

They list allergens for each box so if you are allergic to any food items they make it super easy for you to avoid any boxes you can’t have.

Go check them out!

Questions:
  • Have you ever heard of Foodzie?
  • Are you a Foodzie subscriber? If so, what is your favorite thing to receive so far? 

2 comments:

  1. I get emails from Foodzie and I love the idea - however I have been unable to get myself to commit to signing up. I think it looks pretty cool, but not sure if I want to spend the $$ on it every month.

    If you decide to do it, I'd be interested to hear what you think about it after a few months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, Yumvelope costs only $21/month, and we send out 6+ all-natural snacks!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!