Monday, October 3, 2011

Closets Galore

Yesterday I redeemed my free birthday drink from Starbucks. Everyone should register a gift card and use it to purchase Starbucks. They send you free drinks on your birthday and for every 15 you buy you get a free one.

Starbucks

After work I headed over to my parents to spend some time with a very special man! My dad! Today is his birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!

Dad

For dinner I made a chicken caesar salad.

DSC_0001

Here are some photos from my apartment. I am not finished decorating but this is what I have so far.

DSC_0003DSC_0004DSC_0005DSC_0007

I love my elephants!

DSC_0008

Coat Closet

DSC_0010

Hall Closet

DSC_0012

Bedroom Closet

DSC_0011DSC_0013
DSC_0014

Thanks to Perry and Kaitlin I have organized closets! They unpacked all of my clothes and shoes and bought me some nifty organizers for shoes and purses.

More pictures to come.

2 comments:

  1. Cute apartment! I am trying to get some ideas, so I would love to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing your ideas, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!