Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Birchbox

Yesterday I received my first Birchbox. If you don’t already know, Birchbox is a beauty sample subscription. You get one box a month and it has 4-5 samples each time. The samples are a “deluxe” size. You pay $10 a month. You do not get to choose your samples so it is a surprise each time. I can’t remember whose blog I saw it on but I decided to try it for myself. I like it so far. (No one paid me to say this. These are my own opinions.)

DSC_0008DSC_0009DSC_0011DSC_0012DSC_0013

They wrap everything up so it’s like you are getting a present! I love presents!

When I got home from work today I did 75 crunches and the Tone It Up Saved By the Bell Workout.My legs felt the burn!

For dinner I made a bowl of oatmeal and loaded it with pumpkin, peanut butter and pumpkin spice. It was delish! A year ago you couldn’t get me to eat any type of oatmeal unless it had dinosaurs or gummy bears in it…

DSC_0014DSC_0016

This weekend I am going to Mobile! I can’t wait! There is something about Mobile that I just love.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany!

    That birchbox thing looks pretty neat! I've never heard of it but I'll have to look into it :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birchbox is my most favorite! I love getting the little prizes in the mail every month. :)
    Glad it's catching on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!