Monday, October 17, 2011

Bamboo Steakhouse and Sushi Bar

Bamboo

For lunch on Sunday, Trey and I went to Bamboo in Mobile. It is by far my favorite sushi place in Mobile and I have been to almost all of them. We started out with the crab wontons. They were crunchy and creamy and were served with a sweet and sour sauce. Delicious! We also got soup and salad which we did not order but I am guessing it came with the sushi. Here are the sushi rolls we ordered pictured from top to bottom.

Bama Roll - Salmon, crab stick, cream cheese and avocado. Roll is fried then topped with spicy mayo and eel sauce

Spicy Tuna – Tuna and cucumber

Wakamama - Bacon, smoked salmon, cream cheese, and avocado, topped with eel sauce

Scallop Nigiri

The Bama Roll was my favorite. I had to order the Wakamama because I had never had a sushi roll with bacon in it before. It was good but I only ate 2 pieces. It almost had too much bacon in it for me.

Trey really liked the Spicy Tuna roll. I had one but I like sushi rolls that have more vegetables or cream cheese not just primarily fish. He was the one that ordered the Scallop Nigiri rolls. I do not like scallops but he ate both of them and liked it. 

The restaurant itself looks over a pond. I love the atmosphere and the staff have been really great every time we have gone.

Bamboo Steakhouse & Sushi Bar on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love sushi and that Bama Roll sounds delicious - if it has cream cheese I'm in! And the fried part doesn't hurt either ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!