Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WIAW #7

Food1

- Chicken Sausage Gravy and Biscuit
- Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes
- Chipotle Veggie Bowl
- Garlic Cheddar Biscuit, Rice, Lemon Pepper Tilapia and English Peas
- Manna Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Carrots, Celery, Ranch Lite, Cereal with Strawberries

Mrs. Paul's

I am picky when it comes to fish. I received several free coupons as part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program with Mrs. Paul’s and Van de Kamp’s for their Parchment Bake fillets. I was not sure if they would be good or not but I thought I would give them a try. So far I have only tried the Lemon Pepper Tilapia.

Garlic Butter Tilapia Fillets

Mrs. Paul’s Parchment Bake Lemon Pepper Tilapia is good! I can’t wait to try the other flavors. The sauce was just right. There was no fishy taste. Each box comes with two fillets. I like that the fillets are wrapped separately so you can cook one at a time. Trey was in town so I cooked both:). He liked them too.

These opinions are my own! I would not share something with you all if I really didn’t like it!

Food2

- PB&J Sandwich
- Cypress Inn Grilled Chicken Salad
- More Pancakes
- PB&J Sandwich with Fruit
- Chicken Enchiladas

Question:
  • What have you been eating?

3 comments:

  1. I know this sounds weird 'cause it's just a basic sammie, but you PB&J looks so good! You can see the peanut butter and jelly mixing together and sticking out the edge... so yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just guessing, but you must really love syrup! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!