Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIAW # 6




 

Food

This week I have had some delicious eats and drinks!

- White Cran-Strawberry and diet Ginger Ale is my drink obsession as of late.
- Strawberries and fat free cool whip
- Hashbrowns loaded with tomatoes, onions, peppers and a little cheese
- Blushing Mimosas
- Whole Wheat Pasta with Vodka sauce, green beans and cheddar garlic biscuits
- Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- The Waysider – short stack, turkey bacon and 1/4 order hashbrowns

Cypress Inn - Grilled Tilapia

We had lunch from Cypress Inn at the office one day last week and for the past two days this week. I admit I am spoiled. I ordered the Lemon Butter Tilapia Filet grilled with a baked potato and fruit cup. I also had one of their amazing rolls. Everything tasted great and the tilapia was cooked perfectly. It came with lemon beurre blanc to dip the fish in. I was afraid it was going to have too much of a lemon taste to it but it did not. I really liked it.
Cypress Inn on Urbanspoon
Question:
  • Is there a restaurant you could eat at multiple times a week and not get tired of it?

4 comments:

  1. Cafe Lazio in Birmingham, or Moe's haha! I think we eat Moe's at least 2 times a week in this famiy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moe's sounds good! Now I want that for lunch haha. I have never eaten at Cafe Lazio but I have heard it is really good. I have been wanting to try it.

      Delete
  2. That tilapia looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!