Sunday, March 4, 2012

Engagements!

Several of my friends have gotten engaged recently. Trey’s friend Katie S. and Jeremy got engaged a couple of weeks ago. That makes 5 weddings so far this year! This weekend Trey came up and we celebrated with the newly engaged couple. It isn’t often we are all in the same city.

The Guys:

Boys
via Katie B.

The Ladies:

Girls
via Katie B.

Girls2
via Katie B.

Me and Trey:

me and Trey

After grilling out Saturday night we went to a Karaoke bar in Birmingham. I didn’t sing, I just listened to everyone else. We had a lot of fun spending time with everyone!

Question:
  • What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to all your newly engaged friends! Between my sophomore year of college and the year after I graduated, I had multiple friend weddings every year. It has only been in the last few years that it's been more and more friend's having babies and fewer weddings to attend. It's always crazy to me that I'm in the all-my-friends-are-having-babies stage instead of still in the all-my-friends-are-getting married stage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!