Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Things I Love Now: Random 2

I thought I would share some new things that I found and use all the time.

I am not being paid for telling you about any of these products and I paid for them all with my own hard earned moolah!
Ribbon Hair Ties

1. Elastic Ribbon Hair Ties - I only have two: a dark brown and a light pink polka dot one. One was free in my Birchbox and the other one I bought at my hair salon for $2.99. While writing this post I found these from Sephora. They are cheaper and I really like the colors. They do not leave a crease in my hair and they don't pull my hair. I think they are much cuter than regular hair bands and they are more comfortable to wear around your wrist. I must have something to put my hair up with at all times!


2. Banana Boat Summer Color - So far I really like this sunless tanner lotion. I use the Light/Medium color. It does not streak and gives you some instant color. I am not crazy about the smell but it is not terrible. It reminds me of smelling like a tanning bed. If you go to a tanning bed you should read about Alyssa's experience. Hopefully it will make you change your mind and try out some sunless/tanning bed less options.

Parker Urban Fine Writing Medium Point Gel Pen, 1 Black Ink, Black Barrel Pen (35912)
3. Parker Urban Gel Pen - I don't know about you but I can't just write with any pen all day. I am picky when it comes to types of pens. My job consists of me writing a lot and I adore the Parker .7 gel pen. It rights extremely smooth and effortlessly.

TRI-BERRYFRUIT PUNCH
4. nuun - The tablets give your water a hint of flavor with a little carbonated like fizz. I never really liked the powdered drink mixes that I have tried because they were too strong even when only using half of the packet. Nuun has no sugars, contains essential electrolytes and has less than 6 calories. I have tried the tri-berry and fruit punch flavors.

Question:
  • What are some of your favorites now?

1 comment:

  1. I always have hair ties too! I don't know if there has been a day in years when I've worn my hair down the entire day. It pretty much always goes up at some point, haha! These are super cute, I like them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!