Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Operation Christmas Child


OCC_logo
Have you heard of Operation Christmas Child? If not click here to learn more about it. I did my first box when I was in middle school and continued to pack a box on and off for a few years. I never really thought about where my box would end up or who would receive it. One year I received a letter from Uganda. I opened it up and it was from a girl who had received a box that I had packed! I immediately wrote her back. We continued writing one another for a couple of years. Eventually she stopped writing. I still think about her and pray that she is doing good.
It is so easy and takes no time at all to pack a box.

DSC_0091DSC_0092

If you don’t pack one this year try to next year. It is such a blessing to yourself and the child that receives the box.

WebAddress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!