Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Decorating Part 2


After sitting laying on all the couches in several stores my mom and I found the couch and chair I want! Now I only have to find time to go buy and pick it up. I also found a dining room table but did not take a picture of it.

couch
chair

Here are a few things I have done that I am not sure about and will probably get all moved around after I get new furniture.

DSC_0087DSC_0093DSC_0096DSC_0097DSC_0098DSC_0099

I found this picture while unpacking. I had forgotten I had it. It’s of my great great grandmother, Emma Riley, my dad and my uncle. If I have a girl one day this is who she will be named after if I have a say in it;)

For More Decorating Posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!