Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

IMG_1408DSC_0170DSC_0171DSC_0176DSC_0182IMG_1413IMG_1414
DSC_0108

I painted this after seeing one like it on Etsy. It is only $25 but I already had all of the supplies so I just painted it myself. It may not look as good as the one on Etsy but it will do and I had fun making it.

I love decorating for Christmas! Christmas is my favorite holiday!

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. – Luke 2:14

Question:
  • When do you put up your Christmas decorations?
I usually try to wait till after Thanksgiving but since I was going to Mobile this year I finished decorating before I left for Thanksgiving so when I got home it would all be done.

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! Love the Joy to the World wall hanging- so impressed that you made that! I wish I was crafty...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!