Monday, November 28, 2011

OK Bike Shop

While in Mobile, Trey and I went to OK Bike Shop to eat lunch. We have eaten there before and it was good. But this time it was even better.

I ordered a Fresh Lime Margarita and Trey ordered his usual Bloody Mary.

bike shop 3

We ordered the fresh made Guacamole and Chips for an appetizer. The chips are good and the Guacamole had a great taste I just wished the avocados had been chopped up a little more. It was hard to dip the chips in it.

bike shop 2

Trey ordered the Tuna Ceviche. He liked it a lot.

bike shop

I ordered the Chicken Enchilada with the sauce on the side. It was amazing! But what wouldn’t be delicious covered in cheese?!

If you are ever in downtown Mobile I would recommend checking this place out. Whether for just a drink or an entire meal.
Dauphin Street Taqueria and OK Bicycle Shop on Urbanspoon OK Bicycle Shop on Foodio54

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!