Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hunting Camp | Pickensville, AL




















Trey and I drove to my Dad's hunting camp. Trey had never been and we have been dating for over 3 years. When we got there Dad took us on a ride to show Trey around some of the land and the hunting club. Dad's been a member of the Basinger Hunting Club for over 14 years. He really enjoys it there. After riding around we came back and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. We fished a little and just sat around the fire. My sister, brother-in-law, nephew, his girlfriend and her little girl were all there too.  

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a quiet, fun place to hang out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!