Friday, February 15, 2013

Glory Bound Gyro Co. | Tuscaloosa, AL





I had been wanting to try Glory Bound Gyro Co. for a while now. While Trey was in town we decided to try something new. I ordered the Pineapple Fusion drink. It was really really good. Trey and I ordered the Loaded Cottage Fries - hand cut potatoes topped with melted mozzarella cheese and crispy bacon.  For our meals Trey ordered the Buffalo Chicken Salad - grilled chicken tossed in buffalo sauce served on a bed of mixed greens topped with onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, crispy bacon and feta cheese served with ranch dressing and I ordered the Gyro Plate -  seared chicken, hummus (I chose the Garlic-Basil flavor) warm pita bread, lettuce, sautéed onions, homemade tzatziki and grilled veggies. Everything tasted great. There were no grilled veggies on my plate but there was so much food I didn't ask about it. The sautéed onions were under the chicken and they had such a great sweet taste. I ended up taking a lot of leftovers home for Trey's snack. I can not wait to go back and try some of their other dishes. 

Glory Bound Gyro Co on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!