Monday, August 13, 2012

Washington, D.C. – Eastern Market

dc_24dc_26dc_27dc_28dc_29dc_30dc_31dc_32dc_33dc_34dc_35dc_36dc_25dc_37dc_38

Yesterday morning we went to the Eastern Market. This is the largest farmers’ market I have ever been to. I loved it. They also had an indoor market which was really neat and a great way to cool off after walking around all of the outdoor tents. I got a really good strawberry limeade from one of the tents. There were cute houses everywhere I turned I found myself wanting to take pictures. 

We also went to the National Mall. I will save it for another post since this one is already pretty long.

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are gorgeous! I haven't been to DC in so long (I grew up in Arlington, VA) - I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a great time! There is so much to do!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You should. Lots of fun things to do! 6 days was not enough

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!