Tuesday, August 7, 2012

One


Blog turns 1! copy
I can’t believe a year has gone by since I clicked on that big orange publish button for the first time. Blogging has definitely become a love of mine. As well as photography, cooking and graphic design. I knew I liked all of these things before but blogging has taken all three of them to a new level. I hope to continue learning and improving in all of these areas as I have much to learn! I have met so many wonderful ladies through this blog. Thank you all for reading and all of your encouraging comments and emails I have received this past year!

*I completely forgot to post this yesterday...

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!