Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Giant Peach

IMG_3179

I was too busy soaking up the sun to take pictures while at the beach so this is the only beach picture I got.

burrisfarmmarket_1burrisfarmmarket_2burrisfarmmarket_3burrisfarmmarket_4burrisfarmmarket_5
IMG_3181

On the way back from the beach Trey and I stopped at Burris Farm Market. I bought some apple butter for me and some scuppernong jelly for my Dad. I love stopping here and walking around before the long drive home. They always have some type of ginormous fruit blown up outside. It is a must photo-op.

2 days until I am on my way to Washington, DC for a week! I can’t wait!

4 comments:

  1. i love stopping at stands like those

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we had more places like this close to my house instead of 4 hours away!

      Delete
  2. this looks so fun! i want some strawberry shortcake :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!