Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Live Bait

For dinner one night at the beach we went to Live Bait. We ordered the Onion Loaf for an appetizer.

Live Bait_1

I had the Crab au Gratin “fresh lump crab meat, seasoned, blended with a special cheese mixture, topped with breadcrumbs and baked to perfection.” It was good but wasn’t what I expected. It was a little too greasy for me.

Live Bait_2IMG_3148

We sat outside at the “tiki bar.” Right behind us was a swamp area that was full of fish, turtles and a crocodile.

Live Bait_3

Trey and I

Live Bait_4

Katie met us for dinner.

IMG_3146

Trey karaoking (not sure if that is actually a word or not). 

IMG_3150

Loved all of the lights!

Live Bait Food & Fun on Urbanspoon

We ended up spending a lot more than we had planned here but the atmosphere is fun and lively.

1 comment:

  1. I have already subscribed to the RSS feed of your weblog and look forward to reading more of your blog posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!