Thursday, July 5, 2012

Carpe Vino Wine Tasting

On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays Carpe Vino has wine tastings. The six wines that are available at each tasting are changed once a week. On Wednesdays they have a craft beer tasting. All of the tastings are $5. If you purchase a bottle of wine that was tasted that night you get $5 off. They do not offer food but you are welcomed to bring anything in. There are plenty of restaurants close by if you get hungry. A few friends and I went last Thursday.

Carpe VinoCarpe Vino_2

The wines that were available in the tasting were:

2009 THE CHARD from Casentino (California) – $16.99
Botter Raboso Moscato Rose (Italy) – $10.99
2008 THE FRANC from Cosentino (California) – $16.99
2011 Sweet Ass White (South Australia) – $11.99
2011 Sweet Ass Red (South Australia) – $11.99

My favorites were THE CHARD and the Botter Raboso Moscato. I bought a bottle of the Moscato to bring home.

Carpe Vino_4Carpe Vino_3

After the wine tasting we went to Wilhagan’s for dinner. Leigh and I shared the chili cheese fries. So good!

Willhagan's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!