Friday, October 11, 2013

Which Wich | Tuscaloosa, AL


Which Wich is my new favorite sandwich place. They have a ton of choices for toppings. So far every time I have been everything has been fresh and great. I have only been inside the newest one in Midtown but have had to-go orders from the one on University. I usually get a small turkey on wheat with cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, grilled onions, pickles, bell peppers and honey mustard. Trey ordered the veggie wrapped in lettuce one time and it looked really good. I have gotten my turkey sandwich wrapped in lettuce and also as a salad. If you really like lettuce you will love the lettuce wrap. I like the sandwich version and the salad bowls the best.

Which Wich on Urbanspoon

What is on your favorite sub sandwich?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!