Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Flip Flops Grill | Santa Rosa Beach




For dinner the first night we were at the beach, Trey went and picked up pitas from Flip Flops Grill. Trey ordered the Greek Pita - grilled chicken, cucumber sauce, onion, cucumber, lettuce, feta and tomato. I ordered the Southwest Pita - grilled chicken, chipotle sauce, onion, monterey jack, salsa and lettuce. Mine was amazing. I loved how all of the ingredients were chopped up into small pieces so you got some of everything in each bite. If we had stayed longer I would have wanted to eat here again! 

Flip Flops Grill on Urbanspoon
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!