Monday, December 31, 2012

Currently - December 2012




Loving: All of the beautiful Christmas decorations everywhere! Especially the Christmas lights!

Reading: A Clash of Kings. Same as last month but have you seen these books?! They are huge!

Watching: I returned to the land of cable tv this month. I almost made it a whole year without it... House Hunters, I have missed you dearly and you too Giuliana.

Anticipating: When I can start using my new planner. I have been carrying it around since I got it even though it doesn't start until January... I know I am weird. It is just too pretty to leave at home. 

Listening to: Country music stations in the car. Connecting to my inner southern self.

Planning: The bachelorette weekend for a special lady!!! Can't wait. 

Working on: Getting everyone's Christmas presents, birthday presents, graduation presents, wedding presents, etc. Wooo, there was a lot of stuff going on this month!

Wishing: Alabama wins the National Championship next week!! RTR!

Thankful: For a loving God. No matter what you go through He is always there for you. 


"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

What are you currently loving, reading, watching, anticipating, listening to, planning, working on, wishing, etc.? What are you thankful for?

Previous Currently Posts:

1 comment:

  1. Cute wrapped gifts! And girl, I am with you - I too am so thankful for loving and faithful God! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!