Friday, October 26, 2012

Currently - October 2012





Loving: iFontMaker is amazing! I have been having so much fun creating my own fonts. Also, this Bamboo Stylus makes drawing fonts a lot easier than using your finger.

Reading: Girls in White Dresses 

Watching: Finished the 9th season of One Tree Hill on Netflix, A Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time and Revenge.

Anticipating: Cooler weather, it is almost November and still in the 80s...

Listening to: Silence. I have been driving with my car radio off. Sometimes it is nice to sit in the quiet.

Planning: Lots of wedding showers and parties.

Working on: Organizing my life and apartment. I need to manage my time better and start getting things done!

Wishing: For more time in a day. I have so much I need and want to do but there is never enough time. 

Thankful: This month has shown me how blessed I am. Being scared of possibly losing someone I love so much was terrifying and eye opening. I have a wonderful family and friends and thank God for each of them everyday.

What are you currently loving, reading, watching, anticipating, listening to, planning, working on, wishing, etc.? What are you thankful for?

Previous Currently Posts:
-       September2012

photo found here

2 comments:

  1. I totally go through phases of driving with my radio off in my car too! I thought I was the only one who did that :)

    Once Upon a Time has been interesting this season...I still havent decided if I like it lol. And I need to catch up and watch revenge on Netflix - I've heard it's good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you didn't lose the person you thought you might. I know how eye-opening that can be, though!

    Also, I am definitely digging Once Upon a Time and Revenge! Both so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!