Monday, October 22, 2012

{books} A Game of Thrones



After 4 months I have finally finished reading A Game of Thrones. Don't let how long it took me to finish it fool you on how good it was. I can't wait to start the second book in the series, A Clash of Kings. I never would have thought I would enjoy reading a medieval/fantasy type book. But hey, you never know what might interest you until you start reading it.

A Game of Thrones is about several kingdoms fight for the throne (hence the title). Each chapter alternates different characters' points of view. I don't even know where to start. There is so much that takes place in this book. I am not even going to try to summarize it. I know, worst book review ever... 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you. Please be sure to include your email address on the comments form so I can respond to you!